2014 MITSUBISHI FUSO CANTER FG4X4
CALLING ALL WEEKEND WARRIORS!
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE 4X4, “OFF-GRID” OVERLAND VEHICLE – THE PERFECT CAMPING, HUNTING, FISHING – GET OUT OF TOWN RIG!
HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A ONE-OF-A-KIND, FOUR-WHEEL DRIVE, OFF-ROAD, AND TRULY "OFF-GRID" VEHICLE!
We're pleased to present this very well-equipped 2014 Mitsubishi Fuso Canter FG4X4 – absolutely 100% ready for any adventure you could possibly imagine. At just ~23' feet in length, this vehicle is super-easy to drive, and easy to park (yes, even in a crowded parking lot!). With an effortless electric "pop-up roof" design, your "camp" sets up in just moments.
Now, picture yourself sitting and enjoying a frosty beverage mere minutes after arriving at your dream destination.
The take-down is just as fast and easy. Complete with all of the creature comforts that you could ever want while enjoying the outdoors, your "not so excited about camping" partner will now love and embrace this fabulous outdoor lifestyle.
From SOLAR POWER, to new wheels, tires, and suspension... this super-rig has upgrades galore! Super clean, very well maintained... and, with a clear title!
The MSRP on this particular Fuso build was ~$189K, without all of the incredible upgrades completed (at least ~$40K) – this is a really great buy for the right person!
2014 Mitsubishi Fuso FG - America's ONLY four-wheel-drive cab over, the Canter FG4X4 goes where no other trucks can, thanks to excellent ground clearance, locking hubs and constant-velocity joints for sure-footed tracking and turning. Plus, heavy-duty axles and all-terrain tires, transfer case, and more. No matter how sloppy or slippery conditions get, the FG4X4's Duonic® 6-speed OD transmission feeds continuous power to all four wheels to help you maintain maximum traction and control. Includes manufacturer's 5-year (175,000 Mile) powertrain limited warranty.
All Terrain Warrior - Parabolic Suspension:
The parabolic leaf springs took 2 years of intense research and development by All Terrain Warriors offering the best on- and off-road ride for the Mitsubishi Fuso. This design offers a comfortable ride while on-road, but gives a full 24-inches of articulation for incredibly agile off-road use. These bolt-on springs perform brilliantly over all types of terrain.
All Terrain Warrior - Super Single Wheels:
Super Single wheels convert your Mitsubishi Fuso from a dual-rear-wheel setup to a single rear wheel that tracks with the front wheel. These wheels are DOT approved, ISO 3894 tested for Commercial Wheel Fatigue, and increase the wheel load rating from 3,858 lbs to a staggering 13,227 lbs per wheel.
The benefits of these wheels include increased rolling diameter resulting in higher gearing that improves fuel consumption and overall performance at lower engine speeds while reducing wear on the drive train and tires.
Other benefits of the Super Single wheels include:
- Valves on both sides for easier inflation
- No rocks or other debris caught between the duals causing sidewall damage
- Brings front and rear wheels into the same track which greatly improves performance
- Extremely heavy-duty 16-ply tubeless tires with load ratings increased from the standard 3,197 lbs to 6,393 lbs per tire with high puncture resistance
- True Mud ‘n' Snow tread pattern which offer improved traction in all conditions with greater ability to traverse uneven ground, rocks, obstacles, and corrugations
ATB Helical Gear Limited Slip Differential:
The Auto Torque Biasing (ATB) Helical Gear Limited Slip Differential (LSD) is a direct replacement for OEM factory open differential units on all Mitsubishi Fuso FG. It's backed by a lifetime warranty and has fully automatic and progressive operation. The ATB never locks like a traditional locking differential, but seamlessly and smoothly transfers power and torque away from a spinning wheel to the one with the most traction. Off-road, this significantly reduces wheel spin, torque steer, and understeer during cornering while enhancing performance in mud, sand, and snow. The unit is built to ISO9001 standards and over 100,000 have been built and installed since the 1980s.
Toyo Hyparadial 35” Tires:
285/70R19.5 M608Z - Four-belt construction combined with an open-shoulder lug design delivers outstanding traction, high mileage, and excellent retreadability in a 16-ply tire.
- Carefree Freedom crank-out awning
- Dometic “Seitz” double glazed tilt-out windows with built-in shades and bug screens
- Outdoor shower & storage locker
- Custom "Front Runner" roof rack
- 60” LED light bar mounted on roof rack
- Aluminess front bumper, with brush guard & winch
- Crane Composites Body – a very well-engineered, high-gloss, composite fiberglass sidewall panel, the Noble Classic panel is the most popular exterior finish choice by a broad range of manufacturers throughout the industry and it's proudly made in the USA
- 24” pop-top
- Triple-layer, soft flex liner wall, with quiet/opaque built-in bubble-foil reflective insulation
- Tork-Lift Glow Step (sorry, not shown) - including handrail and all-terrain landing gear
- Renogy 40 AMP Commander solar charger
- Renogy MT-50 remote tracer meter
- 2 - Renogy 280 Watt monocrystalline solar panels
- 2 - Renogy Deep-Cycle Pure GEL batteries 200Ah
- Go Power pure sine wave 1000 watt inverter
- WFCO - 35 AMP power center
Water & Waste:
- 30-gallon freshwater tank
- 3-stage water filtration system with 3-stage water purification and 14-watt germicidal UV lamp
- Thetford C-402C cassette toilet with 5.1-gallon waste tank
- Girard GSWH-1M tankless propane water heater
- Indoor shower
- Outdoor shower
- FloJet 12v water pump
- Espar Airtronic M D4 diesel air heater
- ProCom Heating propane heater
- Fan-Tastic 3-speed vent fan
Kitchen & Dining:
- Norcold 3.1 cubic feet combination refrigerator/freezer
- Dickinson Marine 2-burner stainless steel propane stove
- Custom dinette with 1000 denier coated CORDURA® nylon fabric seating
- Dining benches can be converted to U-shaped seating or additional sleeping area – complete with under seating storage
- Marine Teak - Nautic Star 2-slide table
- Lagun adjustable swiveling cockpit table mounting system
- Queen sized bed platform with tuft & needle mattress
- Under-bed storage system with lift system
- Dometic sunroof over bed
- Dirt Devil CV1500 central vacuum with Vroom RV retractable hose system
- 8 USB ports
- 6 - 15 amp power outlets
- Under-cabinet LED lighting throughout
- Ram Mount - Ram Tough Tracks for device mounting
- Jensen DVD/CD/MP3/USM stereo with indoor & outdoor speakers
- 30-gallons fuel tank capacity
We're more than happy to help with shipping, and we may personally deliver it to you, depending on where you're located.
Contact us via phone on (910) 632-0260 or by email for more information. We'll be pleased to give you a complete walk-around, provide you with a more detailed description, and answer any questions you may have.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
The Osprey Custom Cars Team
Model: Fuso Canter FG4x4
Stock #: 100319