1983 LAND ROVER DEFENDER 110
This is a 1983 Land Rover Defender 110 with an original chassis. There was a new rear cross member installed, and one frame repair made – the rest of it looked solid.
VIN SALLDHAG7AA187391, frame numbers are clear, fitted with the highly-desirable 200tdi turbo diesel engine along with the LT-77 5-speed transmission.
This is a great truck for someone wanting to get into Defenders but doesn’t have a large budget. She's a simple, no-frills Defender 110 with all the big projects completed. Perfect for someone who wants something cool to drive, but doesn’t want to spend $100k for a perfect truck.
– Fresh paint outside in Fuji White
– Inside has been “Raptor-lined” so it's easy to hose the truck out
– Front roll cage
– Stainless bolts in hinges
– Front safari-style bumper
– Terrafirma shocks and springs
– Saudi-type front grill
– Alpine windows
– Two bucket seats up front with a center console
– Full middle row, and jump seats in the back.
– All doors close easily, all door bottoms are in great shape as new metal was welded in if repairs were needed
– Newer door cards have been installed
– Bulkhead looks to be an 8 out of 10, the footwells are solid as well
– White steel wheels, tires have really good tread still
– Starts right up, idles well, and pulls the truck along quite nicely
– Original Salisbury rear end,
– Aluminum 5-bar to protect the rear corners
– Truck shifts well and has plenty of power
– The truck has no known issues and is being sold as is.
Available at $49,950 USD